DHAKA STOCK EXCHANGE: secret info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy RNSpin

+2
enamul
rangoo
6 posters

Go down

Buy RNSpin Empty Buy RNSpin

Post  rangoo Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm

you can safely buy RNSpin to make huge profit by the end of the month. Placed under A Category from 2morrow (12th July) - will get SEC approval to split shares to Tk 10 most probably on the 18th and to increase authorized capital by another 200cr by the end of the month.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  enamul Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Yes I totally agree with you, but I think it will be sooner than you have suggested.

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

enamul wrote:Yes I totally agree with you, but I think it will be sooner than you have suggested.
Dont know about the timing but it will shoot very soon but one thing for sure is that it will not get any lower than the current price.

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Buy RNSpin Empty Re: Buy RNSpin

Post  enamul Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:20 pm

bachoo wrote:
enamul wrote:Yes I totally agree with you, but I think it will be sooner than you have suggested.
Dont know about the timing but it will shoot very soon but one thing for sure is that it will not get any lower than the current price.
Bhai Bachoo, it will happen very soon, just watch

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm

rangoo wrote:you can safely buy RNSpin to make huge profit by the end of the month. Placed under A Category from 2morrow (12th July) - will get SEC approval to split shares to Tk 10 most probably on the 18th and to increase authorized capital by another 200cr by the end of the month.
I hope you people are right, ajke ami 1050 ta kinechi

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:45 pm

nasah wrote:
rangoo wrote:you can safely buy RNSpin to make huge profit by the end of the month. Placed under A Category from 2morrow (12th July) - will get SEC approval to split shares to Tk 10 most probably on the 18th and to increase authorized capital by another 200cr by the end of the month.
Dont at all worry about it Nasah Bhai, I have 2500 and at a high price, the downtrend is almost finished, now its time to go up.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 pm

rangoo wrote:
nasah wrote:
Dont at all worry about it Nasah Bhai, I have 2500 and at a high price, the downtrend is almost finished, now its time to go up.
I am not worried at all, just see how strong it was in todays falling market.javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  enamul Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 pm

shourav wrote:
rangoo wrote:
nasah wrote:
I am not worried at all, just see how strong it was in todays falling market.javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
I am not worried either, the downfall is because the reason that shareholders are offloading their bonus shares that were deposited to their acc last week and also because of the loan restriction imposed by SEC for one month as it was upgraded to A category.

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Just see what has happened today, the uptrend has started. Very Happy

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 pm

rangoo wrote:Just see what has happened today, the uptrend has started. Very Happy
Bhai you are so so right, it will rise even further. pirat

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

bachoo wrote:
rangoo wrote:Just see what has happened today, the uptrend has started. Very Happy
Yes it will rise even further, just see how strong it was in a falling market. In fact it will boom and may reach Tk 550 before Ramadan as its half yearly declaration is very very good.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm

nasah wrote:
bachoo wrote:
Yes it will rise even further, just see how strong it was in a falling market. In fact it will boom and may reach Tk 550 before Ramadan as its half yearly declaration is very very good.
It will rise even more as the candlestick pattern on wednesday formed a tweezer top - which means it will more than boom.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  enamul Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

shourav wrote:
nasah wrote:
bachoo wrote:
It will rise even more as the candlestick pattern on wednesday formed a tweezer top - which means it will more than boom.
Would have boomed if SEC did not do the matabari and make the market fall like this. But RNSpin holders dont worry.

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

I posted this on the 11th of this month, and today is the 27th - was I right or was I right, may sound unbelievable but it will boom even further, now I cant say how much this will rise to, a good guess for now would be Tk 600+ very shortly or even further up. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 pm

rangoo wrote:
I posted this on the 11th of this month, and today is the 27th - was I right or was I right, may sound unbelievable but it will boom even further, now I cant say how much this will rise to, a good guess for now would be Tk 600+ very shortly or even further up. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes thanks a lot. My guess is that it will rise above 680 - if Bextex can be 68 something Rnspin with its very good hy declaration and the splitting news to come any day will surely rise above that.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 pm

shourav wrote:
rangoo wrote:

Yes thanks a lot. My guess is that it will rise above 680 - if Bextex can be 68 something Rnspin with its very good hy declaration and the splitting news to come any day will surely rise above that.
May go as high as Tk 700 or close to it after SEC declares splitting of Tk 100 to 10 - which maybe announced on Sunday.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  Newcomer Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Can we buy rnspin and aftab ato now

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Newcomer wrote:Can we buy rnspin and aftab ato now
Tomorrow maybe would be the last day to enter Rnspin after that it will start increasing steadily and if the news of its splitting is approved by SEC it might rise heavily, my opinion is that it will reach tk 600 for sure withing a short time, maybe before Ramadan. Aftab auto is also not bad, in fact I have my eyes on it but want to wait and see for a few more days.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm

rangoo wrote:
Tomorrow maybe would be the last day to enter Rnspin after that it will start increasing steadily and if the news of its splitting is approved by SEC it might rise heavily, my opinion is that it will reach tk 600 for sure withing a short time, maybe before Ramadan. Aftab auto is also not bad, in fact I have my eyes on it but want to wait and see for a few more days.
Rangoo Bhai: I want to defer with you regarding the price, seeing todays price and volume there is every possibility that it will go beyond Tk. 700.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:14 pm

nasah wrote:
rangoo wrote:
Rangoo Bhai: I want to defer with you regarding the price, seeing todays price and volume there is every possibility that it will go beyond Tk. 700.
And Nasah bhai I want to differ with you, yesterday it got halted and today it was supposed to come down but instead it boomed - I will say that it will be near TK 800 in about 10 trading days if not before as the good news about the 100 Tk split is due anyday and everybody is comparing it with Malekspin. If that can be 89 tk Rnspin should be tk 890.

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down