DHAKA STOCK EXCHANGE: secret info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tomorrows buy

+3
rangoo
bachoo
Newcomer
7 posters

Go down

tomorrows buy Empty tomorrows buy

Post  Newcomer Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 am

which one...??????

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

tomorrows buy Empty Re: tomorrows buy

Post  bachoo Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Newcomer wrote:which one...??????
Go for RNspin and make good profit in 5/6 days

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Buy Jumuna oil as soon as possible

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  scorpion Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Dont think about anything else but Jamuna OIL Very Happy

scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

scorpion wrote:Dont think about anything else but Jamuna OIL Very Happy
Yes for now it seems JamunaOil will play.

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  dmasud Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 am

Aramit...Megna Cement..BHL

dmasud

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Undoubtedly JamunaOil also because Rangoo Bhai said so, he told to buy Rnspin and I made huge profit from it, I dont think he will be wrong this time also. The trick is to know before everyone in the market knows.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

shourav wrote:
Undoubtedly JamunaOil also because Rangoo Bhai said so, he told to buy Rnspin and I made huge profit from it, I dont think he will be wrong this time also. The trick is to know before everyone in the market knows.
Thanks for the compliment I am sure Jamuna oil will give you great return before Eid. But remember this is the stock market. Smile

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey bros... is there any news from any faithful source on Jamuna Oil? When it'll submit its 3rd quarter financial report and what news might bring it?? ... Question
m holding 800 shares for a month... how long it'll take to leap? My TA was that it'll reach @700 by the second wk of October... bt now m pissed with it... pale

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Shifu wrote:Hey bros... is there any news from any faithful source on Jamuna Oil? When it'll submit its 3rd quarter financial report and what news might bring it?? ... Question
m holding 800 shares for a month... how long it'll take to leap? My TA was that it'll reach @700 by the second wk of October... bt now m pissed with it... pale
Dont be pissed at all, many good news are on the way and the reason they are not disclosing their 3rd qrt report is the charm of Jamuna Oil as something big is on the way. I heard that it is re-evaluating its assets. So dont be worried, you are not only going to reach your target but even more. I am holding 2000 shares and I am not worried at my friend - this is the stock market and if SEC would not have put the new restrictions then it would have risen by a considerable amount by today. So wait.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 am

Thanks for your conciliatory words bro... I worried about its P/E. As soon as its mkt price reaches around 470-80, it will cross 40 (if EPS remains fixed)... but an equation is easy. on the 2nd wk of October, the lowest value in the year will be 360... hopefully it's ought to take a leap towards at least 700 then... (360*2=720) ... although I'm not an expert, my observation wasn't too bad i suppose... Smile

I just doubt whether the new rules and regulations choke it then... you see only the banking sector can truly be benefited from these rules right now and they've already started getting it... but you are right... all hope rests on its 3rd qtr financial report...

and if it hikes before Padmaoil or Titasgas, then I'll look for a second fortune on them... (I'm keeping some Titas too... Wink )

All we can do now is to sit back and watch...

Newaz, Eid Mubarak... Smile

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Shifu wrote:Thanks for your conciliatory words bro... I worried about its P/E. As soon as its mkt price reaches around 470-80, it will cross 40 (if EPS remains fixed)... but an equation is easy. on the 2nd wk of October, the lowest value in the year will be 360... hopefully it's ought to take a leap towards at least 700 then... (360*2=720) ... although I'm not an expert, my observation wasn't too bad i suppose... Smile

I just doubt whether the new rules and regulations choke it then... you see only the banking sector can truly be benefited from these rules right now and they've already started getting it... but you are right... all hope rests on its 3rd qtr financial report...

and if it hikes before Padmaoil or Titasgas, then I'll look for a second fortune on them... (I'm keeping some Titas too... Wink )

All we can do now is to sit back and watch...

Newaz, Eid Mubarak... Smile
My friend you have seen what has happened today. And dont worry about the p/e, as per the new rules people will not be encouraged to buy marginable shares under the present rules as they will be subjected to forced or trigger sale if the value of the share decreases, even if they do they will buy with their own money. And lastly your calculation isnt wrong.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:54 am

Thanx boss... just few more dayz... then yeeeh haaaa.... pirat

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Shifu wrote:Thanx boss... just few more dayz... then yeeeh haaaa.... pirat
You got the drift Boss Laughing clown cheers lol!

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:20 am

believe it or not, What a Face another Bajir ghora Intech... Exclamation I guess it'll cross 47-48/= within 4-5 days ... (actually, my calculation study says it'd reach 60 by the 2nd wk of October... newaz it's around 40/= now)... scratch

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Just start collecting Jamuna Oil - will reach Tk 600 by the end of this month.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down