DHAKA STOCK EXCHANGE: secret info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy RNSpin

+3
bachoo
sumonsha
rangoo
7 posters

Go down

Buy RNSpin Empty Buy RNSpin

Post  rangoo Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Buy RNSpin and get a good gap by the end of this month - if you can hold then you will get even more.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Buy RNSpin Empty Re: Buy RNSpin

Post  sumonsha Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:59 am

Tnx bahi..

sumonsha

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

It was very strong in the last trading day and today even when the market was negative. I heard that its 1st quarter eps declaration is very good.

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes something must be cooking. Yesterday it was in the top 10 in value, volume and trade. And today it is 7th in value, 12th in volume and 14th in trade - so my opinion is that it has a bright future. Tomorrow it will show its true colors as to where it will go, but I am sure it will surely go up very very soon.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:17 pm

nasah wrote:Yes something must be cooking. Yesterday it was in the top 10 in value, volume and trade. And today it is 7th in value, 12th in volume and 14th in trade - so my opinion is that it has a bright future. Tomorrow it will show its true colors as to where it will go, but I am sure it will surely go up very very soon.
Today also it was in the chart of top 20 value and volume. I heard that its eps will be better than last year 1 qrt. but its NAV will be very very good. I bought 8000 today at very good price.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  enamul Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:25 pm

DSE News (Posted yesterday 26th April after trading hour)

Symbol: RNSPIN
News: The Credit Rating Information and Services Limited (CRISL) has rated the Company as "A" in the long term and "ST-3" in the short term in consideration of financials of the Company up to December, 2010 and other relevant quantitative as well as qualitative information up to the date of rating declaration.
Expire Date: 2011-04-27

This proves the strength of the company and will definitely have a positive effect on the price Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  masood Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

enamul wrote:DSE News (Posted yesterday 26th April after trading hour)

Symbol: RNSPIN
News: The Credit Rating Information and Services Limited (CRISL) has rated the Company as "A" in the long term and "ST-3" in the short term in consideration of financials of the Company up to December, 2010 and other relevant quantitative as well as qualitative information up to the date of rating declaration.
Expire Date: 2011-04-27

This proves the strength of the company and will definitely have a positive effect on the price Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
In addition they have given a fantastic 1st qrt. declaration today.

May 02,2011 RNSPIN
(Q1): As per un-audited quarterly accounts for the 1st quarter ended on 31st March 2011 (Jan'11 to March'11), the company has reported net profit after tax and preference dividend of Tk. 263.98 million with EPS of Tk. 1.90 as against Tk. 56.97 million and Tk. 0.41(restated) respectively for the same period of the previous year.
Laughing Smile Very Happy

masood

Back to top Go down

Post  sumonsha Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Tnx bahi..

sumonsha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down