DHAKA STOCK EXCHANGE: secret info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do? your speech make people loser. what can you say?

3 posters

Go down

Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do?  your speech make people loser. what can you say?  Empty Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do? your speech make people loser. what can you say?

Post  chowdhury2010 Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:12 pm

plesase told the investor what can they do? Please don't play other. beacause to earn money is very hard work .

chowdhury2010

Back to top Go down

Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do?  your speech make people loser. what can you say?  Empty Re: Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do? your speech make people loser. what can you say?

Post  shourav Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:16 pm

chowdhury2010 wrote:plesase told the investor what can they do? Please don't play other. beacause to earn money is very hard work .
Who knew that the Govt will offload its shares of the listed companies - if this would not have happened then Jamuna would have crossed tk 600 for sure. Have you seen the price they are intending to offload the shares - you will have a heart attack - much much below the the present market price.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do?  your speech make people loser. what can you say?  Empty suggestion

Post  chowdhury2010 Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 pm

so brother what can investor do hold or sell. What do you think about jamuna oil it will rise or fall. plz help the investor to give your wisefull speech. I think you will give the exit points in your suggestion .

chowdhury2010

Back to top Go down

Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do?  your speech make people loser. what can you say?  Empty Re: Hello brother jamuna oil fall and fall never rise. Today most investor who follow your buy suggetion they are fall in danger. Please dont avoid this message I expect your reply. Now investor what can do? your speech make people loser. what can you say?

Post  enamul Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:55 pm

chowdhury2010 wrote:so brother what can investor do hold or sell. What do you think about jamuna oil it will rise or fall. plz help the investor to give your wisefull speech. I think you will give the exit points in your suggestion .
Best thing to do is get out as offloading of shares will saturate the market so prices will come down further - I lost Tk 95000 - go somewhere else and recover, this is the stock exchange so dont worry you will make money unless something unpredictable happens like what happened to Jamuna Oil.

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down