DHAKA STOCK EXCHANGE: secret info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Jamuna Oil

+8
Shifu
scorpion
nasah
bachoo
enamul
masood
shourav
rangoo
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Buy Jamuna Oil Empty Buy Jamuna Oil

Post  rangoo Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Buy Jamuna Oil now and make atleast Tk. 50/60 by the end of the month and if you can hold it till the 1st week of October then you can make a killing.

Last edited by rangoo on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Buy Jamuna Oil Empty Re: Buy Jamuna Oil

Post  shourav Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:04 pm

rangoo wrote:Buy Jumuna Oil now and make atleast Tk. 50/60 by the end of the month and if you can hold it till the 1st week of October then you can make a killing.
I just hope you are right I bought 1400 today at Tk. 449.20 - was it a good price, but am a little disappointed that it fell a little just after I bought it.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  masood Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 pm

shourav wrote:
rangoo wrote:Buy Jumuna Oil now and make atleast Tk. 50/60 by the end of the month and if you can hold it till the 1st week of October then you can make a killing.
I just hope you are right I bought 1400 today at Tk. 449.20 - was it a good price, but am a little disappointed that it fell a little just after I bought it.
Amar mone hoi Rangoo Bhai right karon amio eta shomondhe shuneche, etar TA khubi bhalo and tah chara ai shomoy e eta all the time khele ar bhalo news o ache. Ami apnar theke bhalo price peyechi - Tk 441, mon kharap korben na karon eta onek dur jabe.

masood

Back to top Go down

Post  enamul Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:35 pm

masood wrote:
shourav wrote:
Amar mone hoi Rangoo Bhai right karon amio eta shomondhe shuneche, etar TA khubi bhalo and tah chara ai shomoy e eta all the time khele ar bhalo news o ache. Ami apnar theke bhalo price peyechi - Tk 441, mon kharap korben na karon eta onek dur jabe.
What did you hear and how did you hear it, I know people working in Jamuna Oil and I called them but they said that it is a total information black out, everything is being kept highly secret and informed me that something is happening and we will all know it soon. My assumption is that it is something very very good or else why this secrecy.

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 pm

rangoo wrote:Buy Jamuna Oil now and make atleast Tk. 50/60 by the end of the month and if you can hold it till the 1st week of October then you can make a killing.
Rangoo Bhai I think you are right again, JamunaOil has started to play and it will keep on playing and thank you for Rnspin suggestion - I have made a fortune.

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm

bachoo wrote:
rangoo wrote:Buy Jamuna Oil now and make atleast Tk. 50/60 by the end of the month and if you can hold it till the 1st week of October then you can make a killing.
Rangoo Bhai I think you are right again, JamunaOil has started to play and it will keep on playing and thank you for Rnspin suggestion - I have made a fortune.
It is sure to go up especially after yesterdays news of Jamuma Mobile applying to SEC for IPO - it will be the biggest IPO after Grameen Phone and Jamuna Oil holds considerable amount of shares - the second highest after some other company. The rise will be slow but it may speed up after it discloses its 3rd qrt financial report. It is sure to reach Tk. 600 by the 2nd week of Sept.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  scorpion Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm

nasah wrote:
bachoo wrote:
It is sure to go up especially after yesterdays news of Jamuma Mobile applying to SEC for IPO - it will be the biggest IPO after Grameen Phone and Jamuna Oil holds considerable amount of shares - the second highest after some other company. The rise will be slow but it may speed up after it discloses its 3rd qrt financial report. It is sure to reach Tk. 600 by the 2nd week of Sept.
Tomorrow maybe its last day of collection.

scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:37 pm

scorpion wrote:
nasah wrote:
bachoo wrote:
Yes today was a great day for collection, but I guess it wont be bad tomorrow also.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 pm

rangoo wrote:
scorpion wrote:
nasah wrote:
bachoo wrote:
Yes today was a great day for collection, but I guess it wont be bad tomorrow also.
Now see how it starts to play, collect if you get it at this price tomorrow.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  masood Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Etar khela kal kimba robibar theke shooroo

masood

Back to top Go down

Post  enamul Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 pm

masood wrote:Etar khela kal kimba robibar theke shooroo
Amar mone hoi je aro ak due din lakbe, collection hoiteche.

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

It has started to play, it will keep rising with some consolidation but will boom after Eid but definitely after the 21st of Sept.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 am

Jamuna r ki... khela to dekhacche Padma... btw amar mone hoy Padmar dour Eid er por e kichu shomoyer jonno halt korbe... jamuna r titas 1 shathe tan marbe... so far my bizness acumen says, jamuna ebar agerbar er moto khela dekhate parbe na... amar suggestion holo akhon jamunate dhoka... then padma fall kore 1000 e namle (i guess it'll cross 1200 by Eid) jamuna chere Padma dhora... coz it'll cross tk 1800 (m confident)...

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:03 am

r titas split korle or right dile (highest possibility this yr) otao 1600-1700 cross korbe shondeho nai...

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Shifu wrote:Jamuna r ki... khela to dekhacche Padma... btw amar mone hoy Padmar dour Eid er por e kichu shomoyer jonno halt korbe... jamuna r titas 1 shathe tan marbe... so far my bizness acumen says, jamuna ebar agerbar er moto khela dekhate parbe na... amar suggestion holo akhon jamunate dhoka... then padma fall kore 1000 e namle (i guess it'll cross 1200 by Eid) jamuna chere Padma dhora... coz it'll cross tk 1800 (m confident)...
Jamuna Oiler news Padma oil theke onek bhalo, Padmar news toh holo otar right share - kintu Jamunar news onek ache, just ektoo wait koren ar dekhen. I like you as you seem to be the only one amongst a few other who writes, and the rest just log in to see.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Buy Jamuna Oil Empty Re: Buy Jamuna Oil.

Post  ripon_81 Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:25 am

Hi,

I am a very new investor in DSE. I am learning much things from this website. Including purchase advise. But as far from market information it seems that Bank sector is booming. So how could Jamuna Oil should in a good rate? Mean time is there any other item to buy from the market.

ripon_81

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

ripon_81 wrote:Hi,

I am a very new investor in DSE. I am learning much things from this website. Including purchase advise. But as far from market information it seems that Bank sector is booming. So how could Jamuna Oil should in a good rate? Mean time is there any other item to buy from the market.
Banks are rising because of the new regulation of the SEC, but that is not working properly as everybody is scared of buying as per the new rules all marginable shares will be subjected to forced or trigger sales if the price decrease - and that will be done every week after sept 30th. Now see which are the shares that increased prior to this new regulation - all shares that did not receive margin loan. DSE is based on news and Jamuna has a lot of news coming its way. But dont try to make fortune in 4 days.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  masood Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm

rangoo wrote:
ripon_81 wrote:Hi,

Banks are rising because of the new regulation of the SEC, but that is not working properly as everybody is scared of buying as per the new rules all marginable shares will be subjected to forced or trigger sales if the price decrease - and that will be done every week after sept 30th. Now see which are the shares that increased prior to this new regulation - all shares that did not receive margin loan. DSE is based on news and Jamuna has a lot of news coming its way. But dont try to make fortune in 4 days.
You said it boss, SEC cant make the market behave as they want - it has its own characteristics. People with huge money will always buy shares that will rise heavy and jamuna oil is one of them. I hear institutional purchasers have slowly entered over the last 7/8 trading days, including today. flower

masood

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Ar matro kichu din, tar por eta ke ar dhore rakha jabe na

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:11 am

I'm in total calmness since I've purchased Jamuna Oil. Target fixed for sell is around the 2nd/3rd week of October @650+... Very Happy

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 am

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Sunday maybe the last day for collection.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Sunday maybe the last day for collection.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Shifu wrote:I'm in total calmness since I've purchased Jamuna Oil. Target fixed for sell is around the 2nd/3rd week of October @650+... Very Happy
My target is 700 but you may reach your figure earlier than your expected date, but I may have to wait till Nov Laughing

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  scorpion Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm

nasah wrote:
Shifu wrote:I'm in total calmness since I've purchased Jamuna Oil. Target fixed for sell is around the 2nd/3rd week of October @650+... Very Happy
My target is 700 but you may reach your figure earlier than your expected date, but I may have to wait till Nov Laughing
It will start to rise from tomorrow, as the govt. would decide to offload shares from the existing cos in the DSE before the ones that are not listed, and the decision to offload Jamuna Oils share was taken during the caretaker govt. back in 2oo8, but I guess it fell flat after the new govt. took over . Moreover read Ittefaq today. Very good news regarding jamuna oil.

scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next