DHAKA STOCK EXCHANGE: secret info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Jamuna Oil

+8
Shifu
scorpion
nasah
bachoo
enamul
masood
shourav
rangoo
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Buy Jamuna Oil - Page 2 Empty Re: Buy Jamuna Oil

Post  Shifu Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:50 am

Buy Jamuna Oil - Page 2 Jamuna12

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  masood Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Beautiful analysis!!!! Too good, and today the candlestick made a spinning top above the last one after 3 black crows - which is a bullish sign.

masood

Back to top Go down

Post  rangoo Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 pm

3rd Qrt eps would most probably be declared next week and it is supposed to be very very good. So keep your fingers crossed.

rangoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm looking for the 3rd wk of October... Need not to be tensed... Sleep

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  shree420 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 am

rangoo wrote:3rd Qrt eps would most probably be declared next week and it is supposed to be very very good. So keep your fingers crossed.

Is it really gonna happen? I am waiting for long for the event

shree420

Back to top Go down

Post  enamul Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 pm

shree420 wrote:
rangoo wrote:3rd Qrt eps would most probably be declared next week and it is supposed to be very very good. So keep your fingers crossed.

Is it really gonna happen? I am waiting for long for the event
Govt share, under Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation so it usually takes around 3 months. They declared their 2 quarter (Oct. to Dec) eps on March 21st of this year (their year end is June) - they got fined for it by the SEC. So in that sense they should have given it on Sept 21, so I guess it is anytime now. But whatever - their eps will be very very good, in fact the best ever since they made their debut at the DSE.

enamul

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifu Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 pm

pending pending pending.... zzzZZZzzz..... Sleep when its gonna get up actually?..... Sad

Shifu

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Shifu wrote:pending pending pending.... zzzZZZzzz..... Sleep when its gonna get up actually?..... Sad
You heard the news about Mobil Jamuna approval, and Jamuna Oil is 25% share holder - it is the biggest ipo after GP. Your wait is over my friend.

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 pm

bachoo wrote:
Shifu wrote:pending pending pending.... zzzZZZzzz..... Sleep when its gonna get up actually?..... Sad
You heard the news about Mobil Jamuna approval, and Jamuna Oil is 25% share holder - it is the biggest ipo after GP. Your wait is over my friend.
Cant agree more.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  shree420 Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:25 pm

bachoo wrote:

Dear brother...We invest for profit...not for news...i dont find any positive movement in price even afetr such a good news...despite i am gonna hold it...

shree420

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 pm

shree420 wrote:
bachoo wrote:

Dear brother...We invest for profit...not for news...i dont find any positive movement in price even afetr such a good news...despite i am gonna hold it...
Your attitude is very good - forget the news, Jamuna Oil always reaches its highest in Oct - Nov and I am sure the news will also contribute to its rise - and rise it will. I know every Jamuna Oil holder is a bit depressed after its recent price movement in the last 2 days. Day before yesterday the volume was over 11lac and just see the volume in the last 2 days - everybody is holding. Always remember there is always a lull before a storm.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  Newcomer Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 pm

I m holding 3000 jamuna oil.....but pending...pending.

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  scorpion Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Newcomer wrote:I m holding 3000 jamuna oil.....but pending...pending.
apnar opekha shesh. institutional buyer shab dhoke paracha eater khala khal theka shuru

scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Newcomer Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Market correction iz going on how much it will effect on jamuna oil.....any body have idea about that?

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  shourav Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Newcomer wrote:Market correction iz going on how much it will effect on jamuna oil.....any body have idea about that?
Not long, I think it will start to pick up from tomorrow. Actually people are adjusting their loans now as the SC ruling went in favour of SEC, moreover as other sectors are playing - frantic people are shifting - they are doing a great mistake as when the game ends everybody looks for share that has not risen. And furthermore Jamuna Oil has given very good news in the last one month, and the last one was Mobil Jamuna appoval - Jamuna Oil will receive over 3 crore share from pre-placement. So wait and see what happens.

shourav

Back to top Go down

Post  Newcomer Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:08 am

Oil was higher in Asian trade Monday on expectations the US Federal Reserve would announce new measures to bolster the world's largest economy, analysts said..

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  nasah Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Newcomer wrote:Oil was higher in Asian trade Monday on expectations the US Federal Reserve would announce new measures to bolster the world's largest economy, analysts said..
Would be very happy if you could explain how that would affect price of Jamuna Oil - I really dont understand much about world economy. Would it have any impact on the price. Jamuna oil is in a downtrend even after good news. I am a little scared, but am still optimistic. It always plays oct end and in November.

nasah

Back to top Go down

Post  agent Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:32 am

did it will really increase????????????

agent

Back to top Go down

Post  bachoo Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:13 pm

agent wrote:did it will really increase????????????

Yes, AGENT BROTHER it really will reverse from the 18th instant.

bachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Newcomer Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 am

Why its not moving...y.y.why?

Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2